Program Eligibility Criteria: Support Services Navigation
Support Services Navigation is offered to all individuals who…
- Had sex with a partner without condoms or being on PrEP medication, whose HIV infection status they do not know or a partner with an HIV ( Human Immunodeficiency Virus ) positive status whose virus levels they do not know or has a CD4 count above 50 copies/ml.
- Have an HIV positive status themselves and are not fully engaged in care and treatment and/or not virally suppressed.
- Were diagnosed with a sexually transmitted infection in the past 6 months.
HIV and STI Testing Services are open to all
Syringe Exchange Services are available to injection drug users.
Evidence Based Interventions are offered to specific target populations as follows
- Seeking Safety (Family & Children’s Association): Individuals with a history of trauma.
- MpowerHer (Pride For Youth): Trans Women
- Partnership for Health/Safer Sex (Center for Transgender Care): Transgender and LGBTQA+